PB Forestry and Landscaping have been helping Warwickshire Wildlife Trust deliver positive woodland management across our nature reserves for a number of years now. Understanding our aims and objectives for conservation management and bespoke needs on sensitive and publicly accessible sites, the contractors are very flexible and determined to ensure we achieve the results we want. Knowing we have contractors that constantly maintain a healthy and safe site whilst working provides peace of mind.
We offer an array of large-scale commercial services including forestry, aboriculture, landscaping, land management and environmental services.
- We are NPTC, CPCS, CSCS and SPA qualified and hold public liability insurance up to £5million.
- All our billing is transparent so you know exactly the service you’ll be receiving for the price you pay.
- We provide all the necessary machinery, expertise and equipment to complete all our jobs.
- We’re committed to the environment and ensure our work is performed in a responsive manner.
- Founded by Phil Bett almost 10 years ago, we’ve been growing at a rapid rate due to the level of service we provide.